Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I feel proudful ^^

hehe i would like 2 show off bout yesterday first=p yesterday i was staying back for the chinese dance,when we were practiced ,i saw Pn.Zaidab wif some of the visitor(hmm i think consider 2 vip)dey were pass through patio C...hehe Suddenly Pn.Zaidab asked us 2 show the dance 2 them..I was lyk HUH""WHY?..maybe she also want 2 show off 2 the visitor=.= Affter we started the dance..i think there was about 10 people,i saw some of them keep saying NICE and BEAUTIFUL...haha and one of the visitor took out his camera started video our dance=)) wat a proud day i had:) After tat a women came infront of me and shake-hands wif me,i will never forget wat she had told me

The lady:wow your dance is nice!!!*She was smile*

Me: Ohh....Thank you..*feel so proud!!!*

The lady:its really beautiful!!!Good!


she is keep saying BEAUTIFUL"""i think no others words=.=oh ya and NICE""hahhah
THE END bout my proud day*******

Today nothing special just keep practiced for the dance from 8am til 4.30pm
the whole day i didnt go in to the class, i think most of my classmate was not in class also,tis week everyone is busy for the concert...is hard for me 2 focus on study,nxt week onwards i will study hard =p I mean nxt monday ya hahhaha...

Our dance everything is perfect except ME and Y..you know wat,coz we always care bout their step and seldom praticed wif the others dancer,SO both of us spoil the dance...arrgg~~summore the ribbon part dance lyk shit onli..the J havent come 2 skool help me repair the stupid ribbon things, gave a lot of excuse because of his car and bla bla...If 2moro he not coming again i swear i will KILL him***hahahaha anyway i quite happy wif 2day's rehearsal,everything was fantastic..

Okay tats all bout 2day=))

No comments: