Saturday, June 7, 2008

=] check out my blog ya

BBMARU<3
wow! sheemay is here =)since everyone hav their own blog, feel like blogging=pp Now im damn boring just went back from my add.maths tution~~woke up at 9.00am,my brain is totally blur and empty wth!


summore hav 2 solve all the complicated question(chapter 6)wat distance between bla bla=.=i feel like drop add. maths but my add.m's tutor is the best tutor i ever seen b4,coz during the lesson we always chat and gossip**hehe btw he is really a great tutor=) haiya i feel anxious for my chinese dance,still got about 2 or 3 steps hav 2 teach them=.=


and "some" of the dancer are quite weak and blur...i scared they cant catch up** by tis wed everthing must ready!! tis week will be a busy week..everyone must dance properly and wif happy face,me and yvonne's position also havent arrange yet,ya and also the ribbon dance...my ribbon and fan is wif jayson,coz he said he can help 2 repair all the stuff and giv me by 2moro,actually im worry he cant keep his promise but since ying said tat he is a responsible person...OKAY i trust him,hope he can done it=)) anyway now i hav 2 continue my add.m's hw=( and lata i hav 2 arrange the new position for chinese dance!! work harder lur




wtf..just now told ying bout i open blog,she gav me a big reaction "WOW WOW WOW" hahaha i also unbelievable LA

OKay, gtg now

No comments: